Dave Lennox Signature® Collection XP25 Heat Pump
Here are some of the top features of the XP25:
Efficiency rating of up to 23.50 SEER / 10.20 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump.
Precise Comfort™ technology adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control.
Variablea^��capacity, inverter controlled operation works much like the cruise control system of high performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary. In the XP25, cooling capacity automatically adjusts up or down, based upon cooling demand, to use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain temperature within 0.5 degrees of your thermostat setpoint.
SunSource® Solar-Ready option allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your heat pump and more.
ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2013. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2013 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
SilentComfort™ technology delivers sounds levels as low as 58 db, up to 50% quieter than a standard heat pump.
This product is tax credit eligible under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Please consult your tax expert for full details.
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sounds levels as low as 58 db, up to 50% quieter than a standard heat pump.
- Silent Comfort™ Fan Grille uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home.
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative materials and industry-leading, vibration-isolating mounts
- Precise Comfort™ technology adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control
- Climate IQ™ technology modifies system output depending on geographical area to deliver greater comfort and humidity control
- Variable-speed inverter controlled motor provides a quiet and consistent flow of air for an ideal balance of temperature and humidity in your home
- The most precise and efficient heat pump you can buy7
- Efficiency ratings of up to 23.50 SEER and 10.20 HSPF—nearly twice as efficient as a standard heat pump
- Variable-capacity operation works much like the cruise control system of high-performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary, within 0.5 degrees of your set temperature, to provide maximum energy efficiency.
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your heat pump and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2013. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2013 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- icomfort™-enabled technology—allows the heat pump, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Additional federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.***
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor and covered components
PublicationsLennox XP25 Heat Pump
Call any one of our convenient service areas for assistance
- Amesbury, Salisbury, Seabrook 978-462-0553
- Andover, North Andover, Methuen 978-475-0746
- Dover, Newington, Rochester 603-427-9300
- Durham, Epping, Newfields 603-964-6206
- Exeter, Brentwood, East Kingston 603-964-6206
- Georgetown, Topsfield, Boxford 978-352-4937
- Greenland, Newton, Stratham 603-964-6206
- Groveland, Merrimac 978-478-5505
- Hampton, North Hampton, Kensington 603-964-6206
- Haverhill, 978-372-3641
- Ipswich, Rowley, Byfield 978-352-4937
- Newburyport, Newbury, West Newbury 978-462-0553
- Peabody, Danvers, Middleton 978-531-2220
- Plaistow, Kingston, Hampstead 603-478-5505
- Portsmouth, Newcastle, Rye 603-427-9300