Here are some of the top features of the GWB9-IH:
Efficiency rating of 90% AFUE.
ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
Cast-aluminum heat exchanger transfers heat up to three times faster than traditional cast-iron exchangers.
Easy integration with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures.
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat
- Easy integration—low temperature supply and return water makes the unit compatible with existing radiant and underfloor systems
- Cast-aluminum heat exchanger—transfers heat up to three times faster than traditional cast iron exchangers
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency, which means energy savings
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Durable cabinet—heavy-gauge steel cabinet and baked-on paint finish
- Compact and versatile—allows easy installation in a basement, closet or alcove enclosure, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
- 15-year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-year limited warranty on remaining covered components
PublicationsLennox GWB9-IH Boiler
Call any one of our convenient service areas for assistance
- Amesbury, Salisbury, Seabrook 978-462-0553
- Andover, North Andover, Methuen 978-475-0746
- Dover, Newington, Rochester 603-427-9300
- Durham, Epping, Newfields 603-964-6206
- Exeter, Brentwood, East Kingston 603-964-6206
- Georgetown, Topsfield, Boxford 978-352-4937
- Greenland, Newton, Stratham 603-964-6206
- Groveland, Merrimac 978-478-5505
- Hampton, North Hampton, Kensington 603-964-6206
- Haverhill, 978-372-3641
- Ipswich, Rowley, Byfield 978-352-4937
- Newburyport, Newbury, West Newbury 978-462-0553
- Peabody, Danvers, Middleton 978-531-2220
- Plaistow, Kingston, Hampstead 603-478-5505
- Portsmouth, Newcastle, Rye 603-427-9300